Saturday, May 10, 2008

Family "Photo Shoot"































Thanks to Pat and the camera timer, we got a few family pics today. Jimmy flies home tomorrow. I thought I'd post a couple while he's putting Sam's PJs on. Then we're headed out for a family dinner. It's been an amazing week and we are so sad to think of Jimmy leaving in the morning. Thanks for the encouraging emails and comments regarding our adoption process. We are hoping that within a week or so we'll have a better idea of how the situation really is. ¡Feliz Día de la Madre!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...what a perfectly precious family! We loved all the picutres...as always. (Thanks Pat for doing the photo shoot!) We are sad, also, that Jimmy has to leave. We wish he could just stay until it is time to come home. But soon...you all will be home and together for good! We will rejoice in that!
We love you,
Dad and Mom

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Hey, I have some questions.....could you e-mail me at lindseyewheeler at hotmail.com!! By the way, I love these pictures.....SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy First Mother's Day!!!! I'm really happy that Jimmy got to come down and I just caught up with all of the posts and that boy is so adorable! My family is praying for the adoption process to go smoothly. I love you guys!

PS. Jimmy, your post was great, I was entertained by the video of the swimming pool :)

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful family! Have a safe trip back, Jimmy. We are praying this will not be much longer! God bless your precious family!

Felicia

dawn said...

Feliz Dia de la Madre! The pictures are awesome! I really like the one with Jimmy and Samuel on the stairs and the one with all of you standing at the fountain! Thanks again for all the pictures. It is great therapy for me! Can't wait until we are all home!
Dawn

Mrs. Nicole Gilbert said...

These pics are great! My favorite is Jimmy and Samuel, too...keep us updated on what's going on so we can know how to best pray!
Love ya,
Nicole

Anonymous said...

You guys are one GOOD LOOKIN family! :)
-Emily, you are beautiful!
-Sam, is precious!
-Jim, you are ok too...I guess (you like all of my exclamation point?!?!?!?)

Love you guys!

-Blair