Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Boys

Pretty cute, eh? This is Milo, Erick, Aeson and Samuel all in their "soccer/athletic" gear. The moms made lunch together and then attempted a very brief (less than 5 minutes) "game" where the boys chased the soccer ball around with our help. It was really comical and I think our housekeeper, Virginia, thinks we are nuts!


Hanging out upstairs is Kimberly with Aeson, Lee Anne with Samuel and Angie with Milo.

Erick hiding in the "trees" and eating more dirt. He can't get enough :).


Playtime in the toy room for Samuel and Aeson.


It was a gorgeous day- warm and sunny all day. We enjoyed the day as we haven't had many days lately when it hasn't clouded over. This is the backside of the church down the street from our neighborhood.

5 comments:

Brian and Nicole said...

What a cute crew of players all lined up. I bet that was one of the quickest and most fun soccer games every played. Hope you are doing good Emily, we continue to pray for you and LeeAnne! Phillipians 4:6
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Jimmy would be so proud of his son already playing soccer. Samuel looks so precious. I love his new white shoes. It is so delightful to come home at night and see the pictures you have posted. Give Samuel a hug and kiss from Grandma Mary.

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

I hope you got the game on video! :) I think Palermo and McLagan might need to see it so they can start coaching strategies! :) How cute are those boys!

Felicia

Anonymous said...

What cute "little men" athletes you have. So excited for your Mom, Dad, Billy & Blair to get to come to see you. I bet your Mom is about busting. Remembering you daily.

Anonymous said...

Aww what a cute little soccer player! The best sport ever :)
~Aimee~