Thought I would share a quick cute pic from this morning- how about that flexibility? I was impressed.
I talked to Jimmy after I wrote last night and asked him if I sounded negative in the post. I hope not- just wanted to share the honest happenings of this roller coaster of a journey. ¡Que tengan buen día!

3 comments:
Swimmer...gymnast...what will Samuel be?? :) Very cute pictures...I would love to wake up and be able to do that move!
Dang he is flexible! Emily you are so strong! God will give you all the strength you need to keep going. Remember why you are there...just look into Samuel's beautiful eyes or listen to his adorable giggle. You and Jimmy are a blessing in his life :)
~Aimee~
You've got a gifted child! :) Too cute! You didn't sound negative... you just sound concerned. :) That's to be expected. Come on PGN!
Felicia
Post a Comment