March 18 is two weeks and four days from today... and that is my departure day to Guatemala! My mom is going with me and we both have tickets. Yea! I am hoping Jimmy can come in May so I don't have to go too long without having him visit.
Some Samuel facts for the day... Samuel's foster mom, Amapola, has a friend with email access. She's written me several times recently which has been a fun blessing. She said that Samuel is happy, healthy and doing well. He can now roll over, too. She told me his favorite cartoons are Disney and Barney (much to Jimmy's disappointment- he has a strong dislike for Barney). I didn't think six month olds could have "favorites"... but it was fun to hear tidbits of Samuel's daily life.
3 comments:
Tell Jimmy the "Barney" phase will not last long! :) I'm so happy that you'll be with your little one soon!
Felicia
Wow Emily!! We just saw you on the news!!! How exciting to be part of an example of a fantastic teenager. I am sure they will miss you there!!!!
I can't wait until we meet in Antigua!!
Dawn
Hey Emily! So exciting! I'm so glad that you got in to Casa Bella. It looks amazing. How awesome that Jimmy can come for so long. Love you guys and we will continue to pray for everything.
Post a Comment