Monday, February 11, 2008

We are registered!






Good news today from our agency! As the Guatemalan government transitions to a new president, they've had a hard time deciding how and where the adoptions in process need to be registered. There's been lots of changes as the former adoption authorities move out. Today we found out that we are officially registered and there will be no more changes or hoops to jump through for this step of the process. Everyone adopting from Guatemala had just collectively given a sigh of relief. We thank the Lord for one more baby step towards brining Samuel home!


I posted a couple of more pictures just for fun! I think he has sort of a crazed look in the second, but I love how his arms are folded. He looks impatient which is how I feel with this whole process! :)

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Praise the Lord! So glad to hear that "we" are officially registered! :) Things are moving and that is so very good!
Love you tons,
Mom

Katie said...

Woo-hoo!!! Congrats!! One more step to check off the list!

sungjung said...

Emily and Jimmy Congralations on Your Baby Boy!

Anonymous said...

He is soooo handsome! We're praying for a quick homecoming for your son. What a blessing!

Love, Angie

The M. Herndon Family said...

Congrats on being registered! We just returned from our visit trip. Leaving Miranda there was totally horrible. I know you understand.