Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Fun







A few more pictures to share! It's been another fun day with Samuel. Tomorrow Jimmy is going to go to Antigua to check things out for a bit. We can't both go without giving up Samuel, so Jimmy's going without me. Today one of the people who works for Samuel's lawyer came by to get foot and handprints for some of his paperwork for PGN (their DFS/court system). It was exciting to see even the initial paperwork with his name and ours on the same paper! Not much else to report- we're tired of eating out, but enjoying every minute with Samuel. There is a video below... I am sacrificing my dignity to post it because I sound like such a dork, but it's Sammy "live"- this is for you, Mom!







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...Samuel is just too precious. Dad and I have watched the video at least 20 times!! What a smile! We just cannot wait to have Samuel in our arms! I am checking air flights tonight!! :)
Love you tons and tons,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Haha, Sweet video, I love it. You two are going to make such great parents.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

blair says...

bug-in-a-suit

Bill Says...

cute kid


-Hope all is well down south, can't wait to get him home.

Anonymous said...

I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM ALREADY!!!!!
You do not sound like a dork in that video. Don't be ridiculous! I can't wait for him to come! He's so stinkin cute :)

~Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Samuel is amazing! He is so happy in all of the pictures and is very lucky to have two wonderful parents. The video was great....motherly love its best. Thank you for sharing. We are praying that he gets to come home soon.

Stephanie

Emanuele said...

That is just the beginning of the dorky things you'll be doing as a new mommy! We can't wait to meet him!
Amie, Jeremy and Luke

Anonymous said...

Aww he is so cute. I can't wait to meet him! You guys all are going to make a perfect family!
Aimee

Anonymous said...

He seems like such a happy, content baby! Call us when you get back and we'll get together with the Huff's and Harris's. Pat

Anonymous said...

Just watched the video for the
100th time! Can't get enough of precious little Sammy!
Love you guys,
Mom

Russell T. Nolting said...

wow. great pictures and video. enjoy your time together. be safe.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like you guys are having fun! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home.
jamie:)