
I realized I didn't have boots for him, so I had flashbacks to a childhood solution and wrapped his feet in plastic baggies. Then I used packing tape to tape them to the snow pants. He was a little confused as to why I was doing this, but appreciated the post-sledding dry feet. I was pretty proud of myself!
I'm looking forward to teaching next week- partially because I love the first day of meeting new students and partially because it will be a good distraction from counting down the days until my due date. I have just under four weeks at this point. I had four people at church on Sunday feel the need to tell me how big I look. I kept all of my sassy responses to myself and just smiled sweetly. Next week, however, I'm not making any promises. God bless the church member (who I see weekly) and still said "I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!" He made me smile- I don't care if he was lying or not!
Happy Monday to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment