Saturday, August 21, 2010

Presenting our THREE year old...

Three years ago today, Samuel was born. I didn't carry him in my belly and I didn't meet him until he was two months old. I didn't get to care for him until he was almost seven months old. But I believe that as God formed him in his biological mother's belly, He was designing Samuel with our family in mind. That, my friends, is the most amazing miracle! I can't wrap my head around the incredible privilege and blessing that I have by being Samuel's mama!

Then and now...
Happy 1st Birthday... 2008


Happy 2nd Birthday... 2009


Happy 3rd Birthday... 2010


We had a great birthday- waffles for breakfast, pool party, fat nap for the whole fam and dinner at B2 with Grandma Mary! Happy Birthday, Sammy!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Happy 3rd birthday to our sweet, sweet Sammy! We love you very, very much!! Grandpa and Gaga XO XO

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

I remember celebrating with you all for that first birthday party! :) Such special memories...and now celebrating three years old! WOW- glad you had a wonderful day! :)

The Busters said...

Happy Birthday, Samuel!!!! What you said brings tears to my eyes. I am sitting here with Ezra asleep on my chest and am so humbled that God chose us to raise him! Thank you for linking to us below! It's good to be home. :)

jodie said...

hey emily! this is TOTALLY random but I am DESPERATE tonight to remember a song that only Jimmy might remember! Can you pass this along to him please? Ask him if he remembers the song he gave me to listen to when my friend Maggie died... it was a CD I guess that he had in his car and for the life of my I can't remember... it was really soft and about dying. Anyway, I need it for a video TONIGHT if you get this and he can think of it! I've been searching in iTunes but can't even think of the tune! It's driving me crazy! This happened right before I graduated high school in 1998! thanks!

jodie said...

my email is jodie@freshartphotography.com if he thinks of it! thanks!