Friday, June 26, 2009

Hasta luego...



I think this will be the end of my blog for awhile. When my brother made fun of me for blogging while in Guatemala, I promised him I wouldn't become a blogger who posts about my son's poop schedule or things like that (not to make fun of any of you all who do, because Samuel just started pooping in the potty and it is life-changing!). As a stay-at-home mama right now, I can feel my blog posts headed in that direction, so I figure I better stop! On top of which I have heard a couple of stories of people "stealing" pics off of blogs and using them which pretty much weirds me out. I do post pics pretty regularly to Facebook, so if you can't get enough of Samuelito, you can find us there, too! :)

I'll probably blog again when we go to Guatemala this fall or if we embark in another adoption adventure (although I've had to swear to Jimmy that under no circumstances will I go to another country for an unknown amount of time for any reasons, so I'm sure if we adopt again it will be a much more "normal" story!). All that to say, if you Google Reader people out there leave me be, I'll pop in again in October with some good stories from Guatemala- I promise! Thanks- have a great weekend!

A few closing pics of summer fun!




This is Samuel with his great-grandfather, Papa Jack. Samuel was pretty insistent that his 85-year-old Papa play cars with him!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so bummed! I guess I'll have to start checking in on Facebook more often. How about you start tweeting? Then we can stay in touch super easy?!? Missing you guys!

erin said...

Awe. I understand though completely. Can't wait to spend some time with you guys in September!