
We hit the zoo on Wednesday. I promise the boys were more excited than they looked in this picture....

We went to Jack's Stacks so Kimberly could have some KC BBQ. Then the boys admired the trains that run behind the restaurant.


We also hit Crown Center's Wizard of Oz exhibit and Fritz's. Luke Williams joined us for this outing- here they are following the yellow brick road!

Last night we got together with six other families who have all adopted from Guatemala. Here are the kids... what an adorable bunch. This picture is missing Paulo Harris. I didn't get one that had both him and Otoniel in the same picture- they were on the run (at least in this one some of the kids were looking!). We ate at El Cipote which is a "Central American cuisine" restaurant owned by a man from El Salvador and his wife from Guatemala so they have Guatemalan food on the menu. Deliciosa....

And a group hug to end the night.... I think Erick and Samuel are going to be lost without the constant playmate they've had all week!


And a group hug to end the night.... I think Erick and Samuel are going to be lost without the constant playmate they've had all week!

4 comments:
Great pictures!!! Are these kids cute or what!!!
Felicia
looks like a fun time. the zoo one was funny!
What cute boys! Looks like you guys had fun!
THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS...I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE SOME OF THE 6 OF YOU. SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT WEEK.!! LOOKS LIKE FUN :)
Post a Comment