Not the most attractive picture, but we are excited to count down another day! Today I went back to the embassy and picked up Samuel's passport with the visa in it. I also received a thick, sealed packet of documents that we can't open- it's for immigration in Atlanta. Every step is now DONE except for getting on the plane!
6 comments:
I think I checked this 5 times today to see if everything turned out ok. Praise the Lord it did. Just don't let samuel unseal the envelope! :0)
Yippee...yeah...how wonderful to have all the steps completed! We are counting our blessings and thanking God for sending you and Samuel home! We are also very glad that Jim will be with you and Sam for the ride home!
We love you,
Dad and Mom
Horray! So glad that things are going smoothly. I am so excited for you to get home and be in your house with that little guy and his daddy.
Horray!!!! I'm SO happy for you, Jimmy, and Samuel!
Brandi
Just wanted to say congrats on getting through the last step! I have been a lurker and just wanted to know that we are so happy that you get to go home! Enjoy every moment, the time goes by way too fast :)!! We continue to pray for all families to get their babies home soon!!
Doesn't that feel wonderful!!! Now you can just enjoy your remaining days and your flight home!!! :)
Felicia
Post a Comment