Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2 Days!


We are packing up and enjoying the amazing weather! Tonight I'm going to dinner with Lee Anne and Melissa at Sky Cafe for one last meeting of the moms. I am so thankful for these precious friendships.


Lee Anne, Erick and Lee Anne's mom, Marilyn, have headed to Guat. City to do passport and DNA. Please pray that all goes smoothly for them today!

10 comments:

Ally Massey said...

Emily
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12
What joy we have in your longing fulfilled....Cannot wait to see you and celebrate what God has done to bring hope in the form of a little son lovingly named Samuel.
All

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sky Cafe! Enjoy the strawberry pancakes (my favorite). :-)
Em, I'm so so happy for you. Have the best day ever as you prepare to return home.

Love Jenna

Adriana said...

Ayyy Emi, no tenes idea de la emocionada que estoy con el regreso de ustedes a casa. De verdad que fue una gran sorpresa y ahora nuestras oraciones serán de agradecimiento a Dios porque todo salió muy bien y por la gran fortaleza que te dio como mamá que sos. Es una gran emoción!!!!

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

I love the countdown! Samuel's smile is contagious!

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Love the picture!!! AND am so excited!!!!

Felicia

Anonymous said...

That is by far, the cutest picture. ever.
Can't wait. Wish I could be at the airport. You're gonna cry! lol.
I love love love you!
Tiffany

Mary Ludwig said...

Hope you have some warm clothes at home waiting for Samuel- he won't know what to think with the cold weather!

Anonymous said...

It so enjoyable to see the numbers going down! I can't express how happy I am for you. see you soon. lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Emily. We're thrilled for you and your family. :) Have a good trip home!

Anonymous said...

I should be in bed but I decided to check the "count down" blog. Are my eyes seeing a Tiger shirt on that boy? We will have to let him know what a Jayhawk is! :-)