I'm not much of a TV watcher. Jimmy wishes I were, but there are just few programs that I've gotten into. I have watched Grey's Anatomy faithfully, but that's about it (ok, and if I'm being honest, I've watched more of The Bachelor than is good for anyone). However, having a newborn gives me a whole new appreciation for the DVR. I have tried reading while nursing, but Andy's squirmy, so TV it is. In the last few weeks, I have gotten all caught up on bad TV shows. With foster baby, I got hooked on The Hills- yes, super trashy, I know, but it was on at 3 or 4 in the morning! I think I watched all of the seasons. The most intriguing show I stumbled on this weekend was the TLC reality show Sister Wives. Have you seen this show? I catch myself watching it thinking "Why am I watching this?" The man has four wives- FOUR! And I think sixteen kids! I can't imagine the couple's counseling needed to survive that on a daily basis! The women talk about how it is sometimes hard for them... you think? Wow... I need to find something else to watch and pray that Andy starts sleeping more! I got two three hour stints last night and feel like a whole new woman today. We'll see if that can happen more than one night in a row!
And just for fun... Samuel was "sharing" with baby brother...
1 comment:
I haven't seen the show but he and his wives were on Oprah (my TV indulgence including Ellen while I was on maternity leave ;). They talked about the jealousy (what, jealousy???) they had between them, and how they had to all agree on bringing a new wife into their family. It all seemed strange and just, yuck, to me.
Post a Comment