More small stuff... today I also had my first outing with no children in six weeks. I made a grocery run completely alone! It's amazing how easy it is to get in and out of the car with only yourself to worry about. Soon I'll be leaving the boys more than I'd like. I have one more week of maternity leave and then go back to work for the last six weeks of the semester. Leaving Andy and figuring out the nursing/bottle bit is daunting, but I know lots of women do it successfully! My other worry is that I'll be able to teach effectively with the clouded brain I have lately. I blame it on sleep deprivation, but I can be pretty socially awkward these days as space out or struggle to find the word I need, etc. I'll get used to it, right?
And not so small stuff...Andy's weighing in off the charts as of his one month appointment. He's 13 pounds 10 ounces!
1 comment:
You'll find a nice routine that works for everybody...don't worry! Your little guys are so cute!!
Post a Comment