
So I know I don't blog much anymore, but for those few faithful followers, here are a few recent pictures. Hope you are all enjoying the fall! After what was an incredibly crazy couple of months, things here are calming down and we are so thankful! We are settling in to the house slowly- lots of painting/work to be done, but all in good time. Jimmy has had several days off over Thanksgiving which is great. I just have one week of classes left at the community college- gotta love that college schedule! Samuel is talking up a storm lately which is so fun. Some of my personal favorites include "Sammy happy!" or "Hit the cars!" (where did that come from? I think it is programmed in the boy DNA!)or when he repeats things that Jimmy and I say (scary!). That's about it from here!
Jenn/Tyler- this picture is for you! Samuel has grown attached to Demon Deacon and I knew you would be proud. Even when his little friends commented that Deacon is scary, Samuel doesn't seem to mind. We're representing Wake Forest well for you guys!

Samuel and his buddy Luke always have a great time. Luke "made" Samuel the Gotcha Day cupcakes below, too. Pretty cute!!

1 comment:
The picture of Samuel and Luke is hilarious!!! Cute cupcakes!
Post a Comment