Monday, January 21, 2008

Una cena guatemalteca


We just got home from a Guatemalan dinner hosted by the Huffs. We have quickly found quite a community of other families who are adopting (or have adopted) from Guatemala. Sitting around the table tonight eating Guatemalan food and discussing the adoption process and the precious children we're waiting on was a huge blessing! I am so thankful for the encouragement of others who are also on this journey and I can't wait for little Samuel to get here and meet the other precious Guatemalans that will live right here in this area.

We have received some new pictures of Samuel from Guatemala as well as his Janauary doctor's report. He is growing - 15 lbs, 11 ounces and 62 cm! I'll post one of the pictures they sent us- I can't get enough of that smile. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm jealous!! How fun!! What a great pic!!

Anonymous said...

Jim and Em,
I just got on to watch Sammy's video again...and saw his new picture that you have posted. What a smile! Can't wait to kiss those cheeks!
Love you,
Mom