
I know this might not mean much to those who aren't familiar with the adoption world, but we received our I 600A approval from US CIS today! If you've adopted, you know the feeling of checking the mail daily in a sort of obsessive way and the feeling of relief when the approval comes. I actually yelped (I think that's an accurate description) and accidently hung up on Amanda who I was talking to as I got the mail. This form means that the next steps in Guatemala can begin- yea! God is good and our journey continues! Have a good weekend!
4 comments:
YIPEE!!! I'm sure you did a happy dance when you got your mail! I'm so glad you finally got it! Now you can relax a little. One more thing to check off! :) Congrats to you both!
Felicia
Woo-hoo!!! That's awesome!!!! Praise God! One step at a time!
That is so exciting!!! Jesus is amazing :)
OK...I followed a link to your blog from Katie Mohr's site (whom I just met today for coffee and had a lovely time chatting) and I THINK I KNOW YOU!!?? Did we go to Truman together? My husband's name is Matt and we both worked for CCF for a while. Weird...you can e-mail me at micheleherndon@sbcglobal.net and check out our blog at www.mherndonfamily.blogspot.com
:)Michele
Post a Comment