Sunday, November 18, 2007


9 comments:

Kyle said...

What a beautiful grandson we have! We cannot wait to have little Samuel home with us!
Love from,
Grampa and Gram Beyer

Emanuele said...

This blog is fantastic! God is so good, Samuel Edgar is adorable, I can't wait to spoil him.
Katie Artz

Emanuele said...

Congratulations Jimmy and Emy! Little Samuel is beautiful! We are so happy for you! We love you very much!
Aunt Becky

Emanuele said...

It's so awesome to hear the story again! What confirmation that this is God's plan for your life. We are SO excited and can't wait to meet Samuel!! Love, The Gilberts (PS Did I mention that Braden is SO excited?!)

Emanuele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emanuele said...

What a beautiful blessing! We're praying that the courts move in record time. Congratulations!
The Hudsons

Emanuele said...

We are all so excited to meet Samuel. We're praying for the paper work to go fast.
Amie, Jeremy and Luke Williams

Emanuele said...

I just started crying as I read the story again...God is so beyond our wildest dreams! I love the testimony you guys have; how awesome your faith is, how big your hearts are, to allow our Lord to refine you and bring you closer to Himself and, most of all, bring little Samuel Edgar into your lives to make you a family--a special God-made family. We love you and cannot WAIT to see you again! Love, Bethany and Robert

Emanuele said...

Samuel is so sweet and we cannot wait to meet him! I am amazed by all that God is doing in your lives right now.
All our love, The Abels